- This CLE will be presented via live Webinar on March 27th, 2020 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm CST.
- After successful purchase, an email invitation to the upcoming Microsoft Teams Event will be sent to the email address used to register.
- If you do not see an email regarding this Webinar, please check your spam/junk folder for an email from DONOTREPLY@tech4lawyer.com
- In order to track attendance, anonymous viewing will not be allowed.
- After completion of the Course, viewers will be directed to an Evaluation form where they will enter their Bar information and certify completion.
- Tech4Lawyers will send the necessary paperwork to the Tennessee CLE Commission.
Managing Electronic Client Data
- March 27th, 2020 1:00pm to 2:00pm CST
- 1 Hour Dual CLE Credit in TN
Live Webinar Continuing Legal Education Event. This course has been approved by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1 hour of credit. (TCCLES ID: 259045)
The Webinar will cover how to deal with client data on your personal device, including how to manage a border crossing with your personal device and methods for dealing with client data on personal devices day-to-day.