For businesses with 1 to 300 users that need the latest desktop version of Office, plus anywhere access to email, file sharing, and online conferencing.
- All features in Business
- Audit reports to track user activity
- Data loss prevention for Gmail
- Data loss prevention for Drive
- Hosted S/MIME for Gmail
- Integrate Gmail with compliant third-party archiving tools
- Admins can require security key usage to log in to G Suite, preventing other less secure methods of access
- Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement
- Gmail log analysis in BigQuery
- Business email through Gmail
- Video and voice conferencing
- Shared calendars, documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Security and administration controls
- Unlimited cloud storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Smart search across G Suite with Cloud Search
- Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats
- eDiscovery for emails, chats, and files
- Use Vault to track user activity. Robust audit trails let you see searches, message views, exports, and more. Audit reports to track user activity.
Microsoft 365 Exchange Email account. Email Domain sold separately. You may either purchase a domain through Tech4Lawyers, or use a domain that you already own.
For businesses with 1 to 300 users that need anywhere access to email, file sharing, and online conferencing without a subscription to the desktop version of Office.